Sarah Teasdale写的一首很美的诗(我的翻译)

"I Am Not Yours" “我不是你的”
I am not yours, not lost in you, 我不是你的,我没有消失在你里面,
Not lost, although I long to be 没有消失在你里面,纵然我很想
Lost as a candle lit at noon, 消失,好像烛光在正午的烈焰下,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea. 消失,好像一片落在汪洋上的雪花。

You love me, and I find you still 你爱我,我依然觉得
A spirit beautiful and bright, 你的灵魂是那么美,那么光明,
Yet I am I, who long to be 我依然好想消失
Lost as a light is lost in light. 消失,好像光在光中消失。

Oh plunge me deep in love -- put out 哦,让我深陷进爱里--除去
My senses, leave me deaf and blind, 我的意识,让我成为成聋子瞎子
Swept by the tempest of your love, 用你爱的风暴把我彻底卷走,
A taper in a rushing wind. 微弱的烛光在狂风中。

Sarah Teasdale Sarah Teasdale

Comments

0 Responses to "Sarah Teasdale写的一首很美的诗(我的翻译)"

Speak Your Mind